Mar 24 2021
An Organic Alternative to Exfoliate Skin
Have you ever found yourself studying the back of a body scrub, trying to pronounce the list of ingredients in your head, and asking yourself, “Is that even a real word?” Because, girl, same.
Not only that, but have you also ever been excited to enjoy the sensual experience of a scented scrub only to apply that first underwhelming scoop?
Next thing you know, you’re wishing you’d have gone for the other scrub next to it. But, in the end, it would have been just as disappointing.
So what’s the solution?
The Coffee Scrub, that’s what.
“Release your inner Goddess after one ritualistic experience.
I can't say enough about this scrub. The smell---definitely not an artificial vanilla smell. A thoughtful sensual vanilla is what I got. It blended very well with the all of the other aromas. I love how fresh the coffee was--I am a barista and I'm all about fresh coffee when I open my coffee grounds. It felt so light and fluffy in my hands and when applying to my skin I knew that something great was going to happen.
Def follow the directions and just apply to skin first then rinse--you'll get the best results!! I applied to my body and then my feet and hands last. The rinse was the most ethereal experience. I am in love with this scrub and know that with continued use, my skin will thank me over and over again. Will be buying for all my friends :)”
— Rachel. E
Whatever she’s having, we want in on it too!
But first, let’s understand what “it” is made of.
What Kind of Coffee Do You Use for Coffee Body Scrub?
The Coffee Scrub contains ground organic coffee beans, as well as a host of other key ingredients, that create an earthy blend of natural oils and antioxidants safe for all skin types.
Instead of just sharing our organic coffee beans, here’s a deeper look at each ingredient so that you feel more confident about what you’re applying to your body.
- Ground Organic Coffee Beans — We use organic coffee grounds that contain caffeine, which is rich in antioxidants. Those antioxidants have exfoliating properties that include scrubbing away dead skin cells, increasing blood circulation, and reducing pigmentation.
- Grapeseed Oil— Coffee in the morning, wine in the evening… we know how it goes. But guess what? With our coffee body scrubs, you get to enjoy the benefits of both in one single experience.
A by-product of wine, grapeseed oil is renowned for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
Grapeseed oil’s omega-6 fatty acids strengthen your skin's elasticity which enhances your skin’s barrier function for smoother skin.
The antimicrobial properties, on the other hand, help fight acne so you get to age like fine wine, literally.
- Olive Oil — Believe it or not, olive oil isn’t just perfect for your salads but is also a moisture-balancing natural oil for your skin.
Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, olive oil moisturizes your skin without clogging your pores. This is important because once you scrub dead skin cells away, you still want to keep your pores clean even after applying oil.
- Almond Oil — This is “nut” just any oil. Get it? No, seriously, as a carrier oil, almond oil allows the other amazing oils in The Coffee Scrub to sink deeper into your skin. And it doesn’t stop there — the retinoids and emollient properties in almond oil rid your skin of scarring.
- Glycerin — Glycerin’s main effect is keeping you looking young and fresh by preserving the other herbal oils you benefit from in The Coffee Scrub.
How does this work? Well, glycerin guides new skin cells to the top of your skin, creating a quick regeneration process that heals minor wounds and scars.
Not only that, glycerin also soaks up water from within and brings it to the surface for even more supple skin.
- Macadamia Oil — Here’s the downside: our bodies don’t naturally produce Omega-3 and Omega-6, so food is our main source of these fatty acids.
But on the upside, the macadamia oil found in our coffee body scrubs contains a perfect ratio of the two. Together, they reduce skin irritation and enhance cellular growth.
As if that’s not enough, this oil is one of the highest sources of:
- Palmitoleic fatty acids that play a role in delaying early aging.
- Squalene and oleic fatty acid that contribute to cell regeneration — talk about a superfood for your skin.
- Vitamin E — Vitamin E-ssential easily absorbs into the skin to give it that robust, even surface. It also gives your skin the extra boost it needs to fight off UV damage and free radicals.
- Cinnamon Cassia Essential Oil— Not only does cinnamon cassia essential have a pleasant fragrance, it also smooths your skin all at once.
It also contains cinnamaldehyde and eugenol, which can relieve achy joints and massage the stress away.
- Vanilla Extract — Vanillin, a polyphenol found in vanilla extract, has antioxidant properties that prevent breakouts and help neutralize free radicals. In fact, The B vitamins in vanilla extract soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
And, finally, good ol’ water balances and blends all of our ingredients together. Did someone say hydration?
Trash the chemicals and trust the earth. Feed your skin with the organic blend of natural ingredients found in The Coffee Scrub.
Our scented coffee scrubs include:
- Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
- Vanilla Coffee Body Scrub
- Rose Coffee Body Scrub
- Mocha Coffee Scrub
“Very lovely. So refreshing to try a product that you can pronounce all of the ingredients. Love how soft my skin felt afterwards! Recommend it to everyone!! They should definitely have this treatment
at a spa.”
— Diana. L
Does Coffee Scrub Actually Work?
Yes, it does. The antioxidants found in our coffee body scrub, namely caffeine: